Thursday, April 10, 2014

Greek Life @ USU

What's Going on My Aggies?! It's me Ya Brotha, Ya Man, Ya Aggie TJ PRATT and I am coming at you with another post!

Campus is blooming right now! The weather is warming up nicely and the forecast is saying sunny days! We are just a few weeks out from graduation and I can't wait. A lot of you are also getting ready for your proms and graduation practices right? Well one piece of advice I would give is to enjoy the time now. Life is better when you stop to smell the roses.

This Friday is one of my favorite shows on campus. The 14th Annual Step Show. Here at USU we have 3 Sororities and 6 Fraternities. I often meet students who wonder if Greek Life is for them. I always encourage students to check out each house and then you make the decision. However, at the Step Show this year the theme is "Step Back in Time" so you can expect some 80's, 90's maybe even some old school! All campus clubs and organizations are encouraged to perform. In the past we have had several guests performers from all over Utah. Maybe one day the Step Show will turn into the biggest in UT and we will have groups from all over come to USU to perform.

I am currently the Public relations Chair for the Psi Sigma Phi Multicultural Fraternity Inc. Some of the benefits I have received from being a part of my organization include: Leadership experience, team work/ communication skills, service hours, and professional development from successful alumni. I am a proud member of my organization and I haven't regretted a minute of it. So I encourage all of you that may be interested or still on the fence, when you come to USU just check out the Greek Life community here because its such a great family and there's none better!

Peace & Blessings
Peace & Blessings

-TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment