Sunday, September 22, 2013

APE!!!

Hey Ya'll its me, Ya Aggie, Ya Nephew, Ya Friend:  T.J.
        
I hope by this time a lot of you have settled into your school routines, and probably taken an exam or two, and even figured out a rhythm to this whole College Thing. If not keep working at it but meanwhile here's another post from yours truly about what is going on in my life this week. A lot of student often ask me what is there to do up on campus, so this week I want to talk about the Aggie Passport Experience!!!!!

I love this experience because it gives YOU the student a chance to experience the various events, resources, and fun you can have at USU. You get a legit passport and you get to attend different events on campus. One of the events that I will be attending is the 1st theater event of the semester "Learned Ladies" it will be showing all week so make sure you get your ticket, date, & passport because it's sure to be a fun time!

Before I go, if you collect ten passport stamps you get $30 in your Aggie express account and that could go toward textbooks, Aggie gear, or (if you're like me) Iced chai Lattes @ Café ibis on campus!!! I am so excited. So until my next post 
Be Encouraged!
Be Phenomenal or be forgotten!
T.J. Out!!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-x7dqJwE

No comments:

Post a Comment