Tuesday, November 5, 2013

4th QUARTER LIVING & ELECTION DAY

Whaddup, Whaddup, Whaddup My Aggies!
It's Ya Nephew, Ya Aggie-Man, Ya Shorty TJ Pratt
And I'm coming at chu with another post!!!

First off can I just say how edited I am that it is my Birthday month?!!! S/O to all my Scorpios!!! On a serious note today is Election day! I remember the first and last time I went to vote and it was last year. It felt so cool having a choice to vote for the leaders of our great country. So I say that to encourage all of you to keep that in mind this Election day. Even though it's not a Presidential year, take the time to research your candidates and see which ones you want to vote for. The reason is because not all changes happen on a Nationwide level but also on a local level and those changes usually have more of an impact on you in a more direct way then a government shutdown...
Me on Old Main Hill after Class just "Lebroning" the leaves


Also, S/O to all my High School Seniors taking the SAT or ACT in the next week! Good luck and don't forget the deadlines for Utah State because you don't want to miss out on a scholarship, tour, or a chance to be an Aggie!!! So as Fall takes her exit and Winter slowly starts to take on her shape. I encourage Y'all to let the winter season motivate you to achieve higher. Don't give up just keep on pushing foreword because if you think about it the Year 2013 is almost over and done with so lets shift into "4th Quarter Living" Yeah I am talking about 4th Quarter like in Basketball Games. No matter what may be going on in your life right now, you may have come into the 4th Quarter this month behind or even ahead in life, but now is the time to definite seize control of the momentum and win the game and the year! So keep your head up and realize that Life still goes on so do your best everyday!

Be Encouraged,
And Go Aggies!!
T.J. Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment