Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Distance from home vs. College at USU (Who is T.J. Pratt)

What's Going on Aggies?!
It's Ya Brotha, Ya Aggie, Ya Kinfolk: TJ Pratt!
Coming at you with another Blog post!

     So Classes have been getting gradually harder! But if there is one thing I realized while being in college it's that College isn't necessarily hard but college demands a lot from you. So to all my further Aggies out there keep that in mind. I know a lot of you have already made up your mind to come to #UState already (Of Course =) but for those of you still on the fences let this blog help you choose #UState! It's not too late!




    So let me share just a little bit about myself. I am from Harlem, NYC born and raised. I've loved to sing all my life. In my senior year of High School i was given a scholarship to attend Utah State. Now the distance did get to me at first. I know the distance from home for some of you is a big thing but think about the distance from home for me? that's 3,333 miles (trust me I've google mapped it) One of the bigger reasons that allowed for me to convince myself that I should go was the fact of the opportunity of college itself. In life we don't get many opportunities like USU. I didm;t know that then but I know that now. USU has taught me so many life lessons in and outside of the classroom and I would't trade them for anything. I love it up here and I know for sure I will miss it when I leave.

So I end with this thought: Who is T.J. Pratt? Mmm well since you all are wondering there is an actual movie trailer out on this very subject and I've taken the liberty of adding to this blog post. So watch the trailer, tell your friends, family, etc. and share it because its going to be good. I've already got my ticket what about you?

Until Next time,
Be Encouraged
Peace and Aggie Love
-T.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment